Learn more about the integration template's use case.
- Collect Dynatrace "hosts" and all related processes, process groups, services, and applications.
- Create OBM (RTSM) "node," "nt," "unix," "messaging_server," "tomcat," "iis," "apache," "web_server," "jbossas," "weblogicas," "websphereas," "oracle," "sqlserver," "mysql," "database," "process," "ci_collection," "webservice," and "business_application."
Learn more about the integration template's requirements.
Learn more about the integration's requirements.
Learn more about the network's requirements.
|Workflow Direction (Port)|
Learn more about the environmental prerequisites.
There are no prerequisites for this environment.
- Download the ZigiOps Policies Content Pack from https://download.zigiwave.com/zigiops/contentpacks/obm_cp_zigiops_policies_1.00.zip.
- Access your OBM instance and log in with a user who has sufficient administrative permissions.
- Go to Administration > Setup and Maintenance > Content Packs, click the Import button, and select the content pack file.
- Go to Administration > Monitoring > Policy Templates, select the ZigiOps Policies template group, select one of the policies, and click the Assign & Deploy button.
- Select the desired instance(s) and click the Assign button to finalize the operation.
Repeat Step 4 and Step 5 to import the remaining policies.
Learn more about how to set up the integration template.
- Access the platform's web console.
- Go to the Configurator menu.
- Load the Dynatrace Full Topology integration template.
- Select the Integrated Systems and the Integrated Entities from the drop-down menus.
- Press the Save button to save the changes.
- Enable the integration from the Slider button.
Learn more about the integration template's actions.
Hosts Up Topology
This action sends HTTP requests on a scheduled interval to collect topology data from Dynatrace.
You could customize the trigger type, trigger conditions, and expressions or use the defaults from this tab. This action has a trigger condition that filters the data to collect Dynatrace "hosts" and all related processes, process groups, services, and applications.
You could customize the field, value, and conditional mappings that suit your requirements or use the defaults from this tab.
Learn more about our recommendations about the integration template.
We recommend sticking with the out-of-the-box correlation unless you're familiar with the integration and the specifics' integrated systems. You could contact our support team for assistance before making further correlation configuration changes.
The predefined templates comply with the specifics of the integrated systems; however, we recommend confirming if your integrated systems have required fields so that you could set them in the field mapping. Note that action might fail if a required field is missing. You could review the troubleshooting page for more information about the action's execution history in such a case.