Please note that using a supported version is mandatory.
Supported Deployment Types
7.x (or newer)
Confirm the prerequisites of the corresponding integration template before continuing further, as some templates may not require all environmental prerequisites.
How to create an API Token in Jira Software Cloud?
Log in to your Jira instance with the Atlassian account provisioned for the integration.
Go to https://id.atlassian.com/manage-profile/security/api-tokens and click the Create API Token button.
Store the API Token securely as it’s only visible after it’s initially created.
How to create a correlation field in Jira Software?
Log in to your Jira instance.
Go to Administration → Issues → Custom Fields menu.
Create a custom field of type Text Field (single line) called Correlation ID or any suitable custom label.
Associate the newly created custom field with Create/Edit/View Issue Screens of the desired project(s).
Update your integration template by replacing the default correlation field with the one you have created.
Connected System Configuration
Follow the steps below to add your instance as a connected system.
Log into your ZigiOps instance.
Navigate to Connected Systems > Add New System > Jira and configure the following parameters:
Server URL → Input the URL of your instance. For example,
Username → Input your username.
Password → Input the password (or the API Token) of the above user.
Proxy Settings → Enables the usage of a proxy server if needed.
Examine the settings and if they are correct, click the Save button to save the connected system.
- Azure DevOps tasks to Jira tasks
- Jira tasks to Remedy incidents
- Jira tasks to Remedy problems
- Jira tasks to ServiceNow incidents
- OBM events to Jira tasks
- Remedy change requests to Jira tasks
- Remedy incidents to Jira tasks
- Remedy problems to Jira tasks
- Remedy work orders to Jira tasks
- ServiceNow incidents to Jira tasks
- ServiceNow problems to Jira bugs
- ServiceNow service catalog tasks to Jira tasks
- SolarWinds alerts to Jira tasks