This version has been released on
This version includes the below items.
- We've fixed an issue with collecting related records through the "z_rel" collection for Dynatrace.
- We've fixed a "StackOverflowError" error when collecting topology from Dynatrace.
- We've fixed an issue with memory consumption when collecting topology from Dynatrace.
- We've fixed a "JavaHeapMemory" issue when collecting large topology data from Dynatrace.
- We've fixed an issue with the expressions which were not available in the suggestions for array-related entities.
- We've fixed an issue with the expressions which were not reported correctly to the target system when they were part of a related mapping.
- We've fixed an issue with the correlation logic when stored in the source system.
- We've fixed an issue with the "Java Heap" setting.
- We've fixed an issue with the extraction of SolarWinds metrics, failing with the "DateTimeParseException" error.
- We've implemented various bug fixes and performance improvements.
Enhancements & Features
- We've updated the ZigiOps webserver version.
- Added support for collecting events from Splunk.
- Added support for collecting data from the SolarWinds VIM module.
- Added support for creating a bidirectional integration for Downtimes of type "once" from OBM.
- We've updated the field mapping configuration for the source fields.
- Introduced TOPdesk connected system.
- Added Dynatrace -> OpsCx: Host Topology integration template.