Please note that using a supported version is mandatory.
Supported Deployment Types
9.1.x (or newer)
The environmental prerequisites for this product are listed below.
There are no environmental prerequisites for this product.
Connected System Configuration
Follow the steps below to add your instance as a connected system.
Log into your ZigiOps instance.
Navigate to Connected Systems → Add New System → Remedy and configure the following parameters:
Server URL → Input the URL of your instance. For example,
Username → Input your username.
Password → Input the password of the above user.
Proxy Settings → Enables the usage of a proxy server.
Examine the settings, and if they are correct, click the Save button to save the system.
Note that ZigiOps integrates with BMC Remedy using its REST API service.
- AppDynamics violations to Remedy incidents
- Azure DevOps work items to Remedy incidents
- Jira tasks to Remedy incidents
- Jira tasks to Remedy problems
- OBM events to Remedy incidents
- OBM events to Remedy problems
- Remedy change requests to Jira tasks
- Remedy incidents to Jira tasks
- Remedy problems to Azure DevOps work items
- Remedy problems to Jira tasks
- Remedy work orders to Jira tasks