The User Management page allows creating or removing local users, available for the current ZigiOps instance. You can set username, password, and full name for the new users.
ZigiOps → Admin → User Management
There are two roles available for ZigiOps users.
- Admin → This role allows access to all pages of the ZigiOps UI, except for accessing the User Management page; hence, users with this role cannot manage other users.
- Super Admin → This role allows access to all pages of the ZigiOps UI, including access to the User Management page; hence, users with this role can manage other users.
The table below explains the permissions available for the different roles.
Adding a New User
- Input a username, password, and full name for the new user;
- Click the Add User button;
Removing an Existing User
- Locate the desired user and click the Delete User button;
- Confirm the deletion by clicking the Yes button on the confirmation dialog box;
You cannot delete users having the Super Admin role assigned.