Please note that using a supported version is mandatory.
Supported Deployment Types
7.5.x (or newer)
The environmental prerequisites for this product are listed below.
Confirm the prerequisites of the corresponding integration template before continuing further, as some templates may not require all environmental prerequisites.
How to install the ZigiOps Management Pack to vROps?
How to create a correlation field in vROps?
Connected System Configuration
Follow the steps below to add your instance as a connected system.
Log into your ZigiOps instance.
Navigate to Connected Systems → Add New System → vROps and configure the following parameters:
Server URL → Input the URL of your instance. For example,
Username → The vROps integration user username.
Password → The vROps integration user password.
Proxy Settings → Enables the usage of a proxy server.
Examine the settings and if they are correct, click the Save button to save the system.
- AppDynamics application metrics to vROps metrics
- AppDynamics node topology to vROps topology enrichment
- AppDynamics transaction metrics to vROps metrics
- Dynatrace application topology to vROps topology
- NewRelic APM application host metrics to vROps metrics
- ServiceNow VMware instances topology to vROps custom group members topology
- ServiceNow VMware instances topology to vROps topology
- vROps alerts to OBM events
- vROps Linux topology to OBM topology
- vROps metrics to OBM metircs
- vROps topology to OBM topology
- vROps Windows topology to OBM topology